When it comes to low carb diets, bread often gets the boot. But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a slice of bread without the carbs. With a few simple ingredients, you can make your own 0 carb bread recipe that won’t ruin your diet.
The ingredients for this 0 carb bread recipe are simple, and all of them are easy to find in your local grocery store.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
Making this 0 carb bread recipe is easy and takes just a few minutes. Here’s how you do it:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl.
- Add the melted butter to the eggs and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until everything is evenly distributed.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until everything is combined.
- Grease a 9-inch round cake pan with butter or cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Let cool before slicing and serving.
Tips and Tricks
To get the most out of this 0 carb bread recipe, here are some helpful tips and tricks:
- This bread is best served warm, so try to make it just before serving.
- If you want a softer texture, add an extra egg to the batter.
- For a bit of extra flavor, try adding herbs such as rosemary, thyme, or oregano.
- If you want a sweeter bread, try adding a few drops of liquid stevia or a teaspoon of honey.
- This bread can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- To enjoy a slice of bread on the go, try making mini muffins instead of a loaf.
This 0 carb bread recipe is packed with nutrition. Here’s a look at what each slice contains:
Bread doesn’t have to be off-limits when you’re on a low carb diet. With this 0 carb bread recipe, you can enjoy a slice of bread without the guilt. And with its simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, this recipe is sure to become a staple in your kitchen.
So if you’re looking for a tasty and nutritious way to enjoy bread without the carbs, give this 0 carb bread recipe a try. As the song goes, “A slice of bread is all I need, and if it’s low carb, that’s a bonus indeed!”