Are you looking for an easy way to make fried rice? Look no further! My 10 Ingredient Fried Rice Recipe is the perfect comfort food for any occasion. This recipe is sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters and make you the star of the kitchen.
For this fried rice recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups of cooked white rice
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1/2 cup of diced onion
- 1/2 cup of diced carrots
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of diced ham
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper
This fried rice recipe is so easy to make and can be ready in no time. Here are the steps to make the perfect fried rice:
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and carrots and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the frozen peas, ham, garlic, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and white pepper and stir until combined.
- Add the cooked rice and stir until evenly combined.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve. Enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
For an extra flavor boost, try adding some chopped fresh parsley or green onions to the dish. If you like your fried rice extra spicy, you can also add a pinch of red pepper flakes.
If you’re feeling adventurous, you can also try adding some other ingredients like cooked shrimp, diced bell peppers, or diced mushrooms. The possibilities are endless!
For those of you who are counting calories, here is the nutritional information for one serving of this delicious fried rice.
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving|
|Total Fat||7.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.1 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||44.4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3.1 g|
My 10 Ingredient Fried Rice Recipe is a delicious and easy way to make a meal that everyone will love. Whether you’re looking for a quick dinner or a tasty side dish, this recipe is sure to please. As the great chef Julia Child once said, “People who love to eat are always the best people.” So, go ahead and enjoy this yummy fried rice recipe!
Now if you want to sing, “Fried rice, fried rice, I’m in love with the stuff,” I wouldn’t judge you. But if you want to add the popular lyrics, “Fried rice, fried rice, I’m gonna eat it all up,” I will definitely judge you. And you should too. Don’t forget to share the leftovers with your friends and family!