Are you looking for a great tasting 3 lb meatloaf recipe? If so, you’ve come to the right place! Journalist Lily Morgan has just the recipe for you and it’s sure to tantalize your taste buds.
For this recipe, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 3 lbs. of ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup of ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
Once you’ve gathered all of the ingredients, you’ll want to preheat your oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients listed above. Use your hands to mix everything together until it’s completely combined.
Next, shape the mixture into a 3 lb loaf and place it in a greased loaf pan. Brush the top of the meatloaf with extra ketchup if desired. Bake the meatloaf in the preheated oven for one hour.
When it’s finished cooking, remove the meatloaf from the oven and let it cool for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy your meal!
Fun Facts About Meatloaf
For those of you who are meatloaf enthusiasts, here are some interesting facts about this classic dish:
- Meatloaf first originated in Germany during the 5th century.
- The United States version of meatloaf was popularized in the late 19th century.
- Meatloaf is often served with mashed potatoes and gravy.
- The dish is often served as a comfort food.
The Best Ways to Enjoy Your 3 lb Meatloaf
This 3 lb meatloaf recipe can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. Here are some of the best ways to enjoy your freshly-made meatloaf:
- Serve it with a side of mashed potatoes and gravy for a delicious comfort meal.
- Slice it up and serve it on a hamburger bun for a hearty sandwich.
- Make meatloaf tacos! Just add some lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese for a Mexican-inspired meal.
- Top it off with some cheese and bake it for a few extra minutes for a cheesy, delicious meal.
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving|
|Total Fat||45 g|
|Saturated Fat||18 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||17 g|
Enjoy Your Meal!
Now that you have the perfect 3 lb meatloaf recipe, you can make this mouthwatering dish anytime you’d like! Whether you’re serving it up for a family dinner or just for yourself, you’re sure to love this delicious meal. So grab your ingredients and get cooking!
And just remember, as Little Big Town sings, “If it ain’t meatloaf, it ain’t a meal!”