Introducing Delicious Pioneer Woman 7 Layer Salad
If you are looking for a tasty and hearty meal that is easy to make, look no further than the Pioneer Woman 7 layer salad recipe. This dish is a classic and has been around for many years, but it has recently seen a resurgence in popularity due to its delicious flavor and ease of preparation. This salad is sure to be a hit with your family and friends and can be served for any occasion.
This recipe was designed by the famous cooking star, Ree Drummond, also known as The Pioneer Woman. The dish consists of seven different layers of ingredients that come together to create a tasty and filling meal. The layers are a combination of vegetables, cheese, and bacon, all of which are layered on top of a bed of lettuce. You can adjust the ingredients to your own taste and add additional vegetables or proteins if desired.
Ingredients for 7 Layer Salad
The ingredients for this dish are easy to find and can be purchased at any grocery store. Here is a list of the ingredients you will need to make the Pioneer Woman 7 layer salad:
|Iceberg lettuce||1 head|
|Cheddar cheese||1 cup|
|Peas||1 1/2 cups|
|Sour cream||1/4 cup|
Instructions to Make 7 Layer Salad
Making the Pioneer Woman 7 layer salad is easy and can be done in just a few simple steps. Here are the instructions to make this dish:
- Chop the lettuce and place it in a large bowl.
- Dice the tomatoes and onion and place them on top of the lettuce.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top of the tomatoes and onions.
- Chop the celery and add it to the bowl.
- Add the peas to the bowl.
- Fry the bacon in a skillet until it is crisp and then crumble it into the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and sour cream until it is well blended.
- Pour the mayonnaise and sour cream mixture over the salad and mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Serve the salad chilled or at room temperature.
Enjoy Your 7 Layer Salad!
Once you have followed these steps, you will have a delicious and hearty meal that is sure to please. The Pioneer Woman 7 layer salad is a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables and protein and the flavor combination of the ingredients make it a truly unique and delicious dish.
So don’t wait any longer, grab your ingredients, and let’s get cooking! As the song goes, ‘Let’s get this party started right!’
Tips and Tricks to Make the Perfect 7 Layer Salad
If you want to take your 7 layer salad to the next level, here are some tips and tricks to help you make the perfect dish:
- If you want to make the salad a bit healthier, you can use low-fat mayonnaise and sour cream.
- If you want to add more flavor to the dish, you can add a few tablespoons of ranch dressing.
- For a vegetarian version of the dish, you can substitute the bacon for mushrooms or black beans.
- For a spicier version, you can add a few tablespoons of hot sauce or salsa to the mayonnaise and sour cream mixture.
- If you want to make the salad ahead of time, you can prepare all of the ingredients and store them in the refrigerator until you are ready to assemble the salad.
The Pioneer Woman 7 layer salad is a delicious and easy dish that is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. With its combination of vegetables, cheese, and bacon, this dish is a hearty and tasty meal that is sure to satisfy. So don’t wait any longer, grab your ingredients and let’s get cooking!