Are you looking for the perfect carbonara recipe per person? Look no further! Here, Journalist Lily Morgan will show you a delicious and easy-to-follow carbonara recipe per person that everyone will love.
From the rich and creamy sauce to the delicious pasta, this carbonara recipe per person will have your family asking for seconds. And with just a few ingredients, you can make a delicious meal in no time.
Ingredients You’ll Need
There are only a few ingredients you’ll need for this delicious carbonara recipe per person. Gather the following ingredients:
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 pound of spaghetti
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of cooked bacon, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup of chopped parsley
Instructions: How to Make Delicious Carbonara Recipe Per Person
Now that you have all of the ingredients, it’s time to make this delicious carbonara recipe per person. Here are the steps:
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the spaghetti for 8 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cream and Parmesan cheese and stir until the cheese is melted. Add the salt and pepper.
- Add the bacon and cook for 2 minutes. Add the eggs and stir until the eggs are cooked.
- Drain the cooked spaghetti and add it to the skillet. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the Italian seasoning and parsley and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve the carbonara recipe per person with additional Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley, if desired.
Additional Tips for Making Carbonara Recipe Per Person
If you want to make this dish even more delicious, here are some additional tips to help you out:
- Add a pinch of red pepper flakes for some heat.
- If you like a creamier sauce, add a tablespoon of butter while cooking the sauce.
- Add some cooked shrimp or chicken for a protein-packed dish.
- Top the finished dish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- For a vegetarian option, use vegetable broth instead of cream.
- For a vegan option, use vegan butter and a vegan cheese alternative.
Nutrition Facts for Carbonara Recipe Per Person
Here are the nutrition facts for this delicious carbonara recipe per person.
|Total Fat||17.2 g|
|Saturated Fat||7.1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31.7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2.5 g|
The Perfect Carbonara Recipe Per Person
This carbonara recipe per person is the perfect meal for any occasion. It’s rich and creamy, and it’s easy to make. Plus, you can customize it to suit your taste.
So get cooking and enjoy this delicious carbonara recipe per person. As the song goes, “I just want to be the carbonara in your life.”