Ahoy, mateys! It’s Lily Morgan here and I’m here to give you a recipe for a delicious espresso martini that you can make below deck. What could be better than sipping a delicious martini while sailing the seas? Nothing, I tell ya! So, grab your shaker and let’s get to work.
What You’ll Need
Making a perfect espresso martini below deck requires a few key ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need to make the perfect espresso martini:
- 1.5 ounces of vodka
- 1.5 ounces of espresso
- 1 ounce of coffee liqueur
- Sugar syrup (optional)
- Cocktail strainer
Now that you have all the ingredients, it’s time to make the perfect espresso martini. Here’s what you need to do:
- Fill your shaker with ice and add the vodka, espresso, and coffee liqueur.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for about 20 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a few coffee beans or a shot of espresso.
Variations and Tips
If you’re looking for a little something extra for your espresso martini, there are a few variations you can try. Here are a few tips to make the perfect espresso martini:
- For an extra kick, try adding a shot of espresso to the mix.
- For a sweeter martini, try adding some sugar syrup to the mix.
- For a creamier martini, try adding a splash of cream.
- If you don’t have a shaker, you can use a blender to mix the ingredients.
Making the perfect espresso martini below deck is easy and fun. With these tips and tricks, you’ll be sipping the perfect espresso martini in no time. So, grab your shaker and get to work!
And, don’t forget the wise words of the sea:
Shake, shake, shake your martini,
Mix it up and make it sweet
A delicious espresso martini
Is the perfect treat for your feet!