It’s almost 2023, and the world of health and nutrition is more aware than ever. Healthy eating habits are on the rise and many of us are looking for recipes that are both delicious and nutritious. Granola is a breakfast favorite for many, but it’s often loaded with sugar and unhealthy ingredients. Fortunately, there are plenty of delicious granola recipes out there that are both healthy and tasty.
Here at Journalist Lily Morgan, we are always on the lookout for new and delicious recipes, so we decided to share this amazing granola recipe with you. This recipe is simple to make and is full of healthy ingredients. Plus, it’s super delicious and will make your mornings a little bit brighter. So let’s get started!
For this recipe, you will need:
- 3 cups of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of nuts (almonds, walnuts, pecans, etc.)
- 1/2 cup of seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, chia, etc.)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, etc.)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the rolled oats, nuts, seeds, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the honey or maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until everything is combined.
- Spread the mixture out on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the dried fruit and let cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one month.
Benefits of Making Your Own Granola Recipe:
Making your own granola recipe is a great way to enjoy a delicious and healthy breakfast. Here are some of the benefits of making your own granola:
- You can control the amount of sweetness, so you don’t have to worry about eating too much sugar.
- You can add your favorite nuts, seeds, and dried fruits for a delicious and nutritious breakfast.
- It’s easier to customize the recipe to your taste, so you can make it as healthy or indulgent as you’d like.
- You can make a big batch of granola that will last you several weeks.
Tips for Making the Perfect Granola Recipe:
Making the perfect granola recipe can be tricky, but here are some tips to help you along the way:
- Make sure to spread the mixture out evenly on the baking sheet, so it cooks evenly.
- Stir the mixture every 10 minutes while it’s baking to prevent it from burning.
- Let the mixture cool completely before adding the dried fruit, so it doesn’t get soggy.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with different ingredients and flavors to make it your own.
- Store it in an airtight container for up to one month.
|Serving Size||Calories||Total Fat||Total Carbs||Protein|
Granola is a delicious and healthy way to start your day. Making your own granola recipe is easy and much healthier than store-bought versions. Plus, you can customize it with your favorite nuts, seeds, and dried fruits.
This recipe is simple and delicious, so it’s sure to become a breakfast favorite. So why not give it a try and start your mornings off on the right foot? As the old saying goes, “The early bird catches the worm—or granola, in this case!”