Welcome folks, I’m Lily Morgan and today I’m going to show you how to cook 90 second rice in just minutes. Rice has become a staple of many households, but sometimes it can be time-consuming to make. Not anymore! With this easy and quick cooking method, you can have delicious rice in just 90 seconds. That’s right, 90 seconds!
What You’ll Need
You’ll need a few simple ingredients and tools to make your 90 second rice. You’ll need:
- 1 cup of long grain white rice
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- A pot with a lid
- A microwave
Let’s Get Cooking!
Now that you have everything you need, let’s get cooking. Here are the steps to cook your 90 second rice:
- Measure out 1 cup of dry long grain white rice and put it in your pot.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water to the pot and stir.
- Place the lid on the pot and place it in the microwave.
- Cook on high power for 90 seconds.
- Once the time is up, remove the pot from the microwave and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove the lid and fluff the rice with a fork.
- Enjoy your delicious 90 second rice!
Tips and Tricks
Here are a few tips and tricks to help make sure your 90 second rice turns out perfectly every time:
- Use a pot that is the right size for your microwave. The pot should be large enough to hold the rice and water, but not too large that it won’t fit in the microwave.
- Make sure the lid fits tightly on the pot. This will help the rice cook evenly and will prevent any water from spilling out of the pot.
- Use long grain white rice for best results. Other types of rice may cook differently and may not turn out as well.
- If you prefer softer rice, add a little more water. But be careful not to add too much or the rice will be too mushy.
Table of Data
|Long grain white rice||1 cup|
|Water||1 1/2 cups|
So there you have it, folks. With just a few simple ingredients and a microwave, you can now make delicious 90 second rice in just minutes. No more waiting for hours for your rice to cook. Just follow the steps above and you’ll be enjoying a tasty meal in no time. As the song says, “I can cook rice in ninety seconds flat, that’s why I’m the king of the kitchen mat!”