Round steak is a versatile cut of beef that can be cooked in a variety of ways. But if you’re looking for a way to make a delicious, tender round steak in no time, the air fryer is the way to go! In this comprehensive guide, we’ll show you how to cook round steak in an air fryer and the best way to get the most flavor out of your steak.
What is Round Steak?
Round steak is a cut of beef that comes from the hindquarters of the cow. It’s usually cut into thin, round steaks. It’s a leaner cut of beef that is usually less expensive than other cuts. It’s also a tougher cut of beef that needs to be cooked slowly at a lower temperature to get the most flavor out of it.
Why Air Fryer?
Air fryers are a great way to cook round steak because they cook food quickly and evenly. Because air fryers use hot air to cook food, they use less oil than traditional deep fryers, which makes them a healthier option.
And because air fryers cook food quickly, they’re perfect for quick weeknight meals. You can have a delicious, tender round steak on the table in no time.
What You Need
To cook round steak in an air fryer, you’ll need a few simple ingredients and tools. You’ll need:
- 1 lb. round steak
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- An air fryer
Once you have all the ingredients and tools you need, you’re ready to start cooking! Here’s how to cook round steak in an air fryer:
- Pat the steak dry with a paper towel.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Add garlic powder and onion powder to one side of the steak.
- Brush the steak with olive oil on both sides.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Place the steak in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes.
- Flip the steak over and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove the steak from the air fryer and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Tips for the Best Results
Here are a few tips for the best results when cooking round steak in an air fryer:
- Make sure to pat the steak dry before seasoning it. This will help the seasoning stick to the steak and give it more flavor.
- Be sure to preheat the air fryer before adding the steak. This will help the steak cook evenly and get a nice, crispy crust.
- Let the steak rest for at least five minutes before slicing. This will help the steak retain its juices and stay juicy and tender.
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving (4 oz)|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g|
Cooking round steak in an air fryer is a great way to get a delicious, tender steak on the table in no time. By following these simple instructions and tips, you’ll be able to get the most flavor out of your steak. So go ahead and give it a try! And don’t forget: “If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the air fryer!”