Are your kids bored of playing with the same play-doh? Have you ever thought of making your own play-doh recipe? If yes, then you are in the right place! Journalist Lily Morgan is here to help you make a homemade play-doh recipe that your kids will love.
What You Need To Make Play-Doh Recipe?
You don’t need many ingredients to make a homemade play-doh recipe. All you need is a few kitchen staples and some creativity. Here is a list of the items you will need:
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of salt
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of water
- Food coloring of your choice
How To Make Play-Doh Recipe?
Making your own play-doh recipe is an easy and fun activity to do with your kids. It’s also a great way to teach them about the science of cooking. Here is a step-by-step guide to making your own play-doh recipe:
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the flour, salt, and vegetable oil.
- Add the water and stir until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture into separate bowls and add a few drops of food coloring to each one.
- Mix the food coloring into the play-doh until you get the desired color.
- Once the play-doh is the desired color, put it in an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Table of Recipes
|Vegetable Oil||2 tablespoons|
|Food Coloring||As desired|
Benefits of Making Play-Doh Recipe
Making a homemade play-doh recipe is a great way to bond with your kids and teach them about the science of cooking. Here are some of the benefits of making your own play-doh recipe:
- It’s a fun and creative activity.
- It’s a great way to teach your kids about the science of cooking.
- It’s a cost-effective way to make play-doh.
- It’s a great way to get your kids involved in something they can share with their friends.
Making your own play-doh recipe is a great way to bond with your kids and teach them about the science of cooking. All you need are a few simple kitchen staples and some creativity. You can make a variety of colors and shapes, and your kids will have hours of fun playing with their homemade play-doh. So, why not make your own play-doh recipe today? As the song goes, “Let’s make some play-doh, and let’s have some fun!”