As the old adage goes, “Pork is the other white meat.” But why settle for “other” when you can have something truly delicious? Whether you’re a professional chef or a beginner in the kitchen, this tasty pork recipe is sure to please.
To make this recipe, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
Begin by preheating your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. While the oven is preheating, take the pork tenderloin and season it with the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oregano, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and cumin. Make sure the pork is evenly coated with the spices.
Once the oven is preheated, place the pork tenderloin on a baking sheet and place it in the oven. Bake the pork for 30 minutes. While the pork is baking, prepare your side dishes. For this recipe, I recommend mashed potatoes and roasted vegetables.
Once the pork is finished baking, remove it from the oven and place it on a plate or cutting board to rest for 10 minutes. Once the pork has rested, slice it into medallions and serve it with your side dishes. Enjoy!
This recipe is a healthy and delicious way to enjoy pork. Here are the nutrition facts for one serving of pork tenderloin:
Tips for Making the Perfect Pork Tenderloin
If you’re looking to make the perfect pork tenderloin, here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Make sure to season your pork evenly, as this will help the flavor to be distributed throughout the meat.
- Allow the pork to rest after baking, as this will help to retain the juices.
- Slice the pork thinly before serving, as this will help to bring out the flavor.
- Serve the pork with a side of mashed potatoes or roasted vegetables for a complete meal.
The next time you’re in the mood for pork, give this recipe a try. With a few simple ingredients and a bit of patience, you’ll be able to enjoy a delicious and healthy meal. As the song goes, “Babe, I’m gonna leave you, with a pork tenderloin.”