As 2023 rolls in, there’s one delicious dessert recipe that’s been on everyone’s minds: after dinner mints. This delectable treat is the perfect combination of sweet and creamy, and it’s so simple to make. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or just looking for a delicious dessert to finish off your meal, you won’t be disappointed by this classic recipe.
Ingredients You’ll Need
To make the perfect after dinner mints, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup of softened butter
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped mints
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
Instructions to Make After Dinner Mints
Follow this easy step-by-step guide to make the perfect after dinner mints:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and salt until it’s light and fluffy.
- Slowly mix in the flour until the mixture is fully incorporated.
- Stir in the chopped mints and white chocolate chips until they’re evenly distributed.
- Roll the dough into walnut-sized balls and place them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes before transferring them to a plate to cool completely.
Add Some Extra Flair to Your After Dinner Mints
If you’re looking for a way to add a little extra flair to your after dinner mints, there are a few options. You can top the cookies with a drizzle of melted white chocolate, or you can add a few sprinkles for a festive touch. If you’re feeling extra creative, you can even use a pastry bag to pipe a design onto the cookies. Whatever you choose, it’s sure to be a hit with your guests.
These delicious after dinner mints are not only delicious, they’re also healthy. Here are the nutrition facts for a single cookie:
If you’re looking for a delicious dessert that’s sure to impress, look no further than this classic recipe for after dinner mints. With its sweet and creamy flavor, it’s sure to be a hit at any dinner party. And with its healthy nutrition facts, you’ll be able to indulge without any guilt. So don’t delay – make these delicious after dinner mints today! As the old saying goes, “Life is too short to skip dessert”.
Bonus Tip: Try Adding Some Music to Your After Dinner Mints
If you want to really make your after dinner mints memorable, why not try adding some music? You can put on a record with a classic song, or just pick a favorite tune of yours. As you and your guests enjoy the delectable treats, the music will set the perfect atmosphere. So don’t be afraid to get creative and add a little extra something special to your after dinner mints.
“If you want to have some fun, let the music play, it’s time to have a little taste of something sweet”