It’s 2023 and the food trends keep evolving. If you’re looking for something delicious and new to try, you won’t want to miss out on this tasty Thai Green Curry. This recipe is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. It’s a great way to get your family to try something new and exciting. So let’s get cooking!
This recipe doesn’t require a lot of ingredients, but it packs a lot of flavor. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of Thai red curry paste
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 cup of vegetable broth
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 cup of snow peas
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Now that we have all of our ingredients, let’s get cooking. Here’s how to make the Thai Green Curry:
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the onion is softened and beginning to brown.
- Add the ginger, curry paste, and coconut milk and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the vegetable broth, bell pepper, carrot, snow peas, sugar, fish sauce, and lime juice. Bring to a simmer and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the cilantro and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Simmer for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the curry over rice or noodles and enjoy!
This Thai Green Curry is not only delicious, but it’s also good for you. Here’s a breakdown of the nutrition facts per serving:
|Calories||Fat (g)||Carbohydrates (g)||Protein (g)|
Tips for Making the Perfect Thai Green Curry
Making the perfect Thai Green Curry is all about the details. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- If you like your curry spicy, you can add more curry paste or some chili flakes.
- For a creamier curry, you can add a few tablespoons of cream or coconut cream.
- If you want to add some extra protein, you can add cooked chicken or shrimp.
- For a vegetarian version, replace the fish sauce with soy sauce.
- You can also add some other vegetables, such as mushrooms, zucchini, or broccoli.
The Perfect Way to Enjoy This Delicious Curry
This Thai Green Curry is best enjoyed with some steamed rice or noodles. You can also serve it with some naan bread or a green salad. And don’t forget the cilantro garnish for a pop of freshness and flavor.
This Thai Green Curry is the perfect way to shake up your regular dinner routine. It’s quick and easy to make, and it’s packed with flavor. Plus, it’s a great way to get your family to try something new and exciting. So give this recipe a try and let us know what you think!
As the classic country song says – “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. But if it’s something new, you better give it a try!”
So don’t be afraid to give this delicious Thai Green Curry a try – you won’t regret it!