If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make cake that will be a hit with any crowd, look no further than the recipe for Better Than Anything Cake. This moist and creamy dessert combines the rich flavors of chocolate, caramel, and pecans to make a delicious and decadent treat that’s sure to please. Whether you’re having a birthday party, a special holiday dinner, or just need to bring something special to a potluck, this cake is sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
Ingredients You’ll Need for Better Than Anything Cake
For this recipe, you’ll need a few simple ingredients that can be found in most kitchens. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 box of devil’s food cake mix
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 1/2 cup of evaporated milk
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
Instructions for Making Better Than Anything Cake
Making this delicious cake is easy and only takes about an hour. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Mix together the cake mix, melted butter, evaporated milk, and vanilla extract in a large bowl until fully combined.
- Spread the batter evenly in the greased pan.
- Mix together the sweetened condensed milk, caramel sauce, and salt in a small bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the cake batter and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans on top of the cake.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving.
Table of Data
|Devil’s food cake mix||1 box|
|Melted butter||1/2 cup|
|Evaporated milk||1/2 cup|
|Sweetened condensed milk||1 can|
|Caramel sauce||1/2 cup|
|Chopped pecans||1/2 cup|
|Vanilla extract||1 teaspoon|
Why You’ll Love Better Than Anything Cake
This cake is sure to be a hit with any crowd, no matter the occasion. It’s a moist and creamy dessert made with rich, decadent flavors that everyone will love. Plus, it’s incredibly easy to make and requires minimal ingredients. In just about an hour, you’ll have a delicious and impressive cake that everyone will be sure to enjoy.
Tips for Making Better Than Anything Cake
Here are a few tips and tricks to help ensure your cake turns out perfectly every time.
- If you want to add even more flavor, try adding a teaspoon of almond or coconut extract to the cake batter.
- For a little extra crunch, top the cake with a handful of chocolate chips before baking.
- If you’re not a fan of pecans, you can use chopped walnuts, almonds, or your favorite type of nut.
- Be sure to let the cake cool completely before serving.
- If you’re feeling extra fancy, you can pipe a border of whipped cream around the edge of the cake.
The Bottom Line
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make cake that’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser, look no further than the recipe for Better Than Anything Cake. This moist and creamy dessert combines the rich flavors of chocolate, caramel, and pecans to make a decadent treat that’s sure to please. So, don’t wait – give this recipe a try and you’ll be sure to be singing “This cake is better than anything” as you take your first bite!