Meatloaf is one of the classic comfort foods that many people enjoy. It’s a great dish to make when you’re short on time but still want to enjoy a delicious meal. If you’re looking for the perfect recipe for meatloaf, look no further. I’ve got a great recipe that will make your mouth water and your stomach rumble.
Ingredients for the Perfect Meatloaf
To make the perfect meatloaf, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
Instructions for Making the Meatloaf
Making the meatloaf is easy and only takes a few steps.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
- Shape the mixture into a loaf shape and place it in an ungreased baking dish.
- Bake the meatloaf for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until it’s cooked through.
- Let the meatloaf rest for 10 minutes before cutting into it.
Tips for Making the Perfect Meatloaf
Here are some tips for making the perfect meatloaf:
- Make sure to use lean ground beef. This will help keep the meatloaf from becoming too greasy.
- If you don’t have bread crumbs, you can use crushed crackers or oats instead.
- Don’t overmix the ingredients. Overmixing will make the meatloaf tough.
- For extra flavor, try adding some diced onions or bell peppers to the mixture.
- For some extra kick, try adding some hot sauce or cayenne pepper to the mixture.
Here is the nutrition information for this recipe:
|1 serving (3 ounces)||205||9g||13g|
This recipe for meatloaf is sure to make your mouth water and your stomach rumble. It’s quick and easy to make, and with the tips above, you’ll be able to make the perfect meatloaf every time. So why not give it a try?
As the great Meatloaf once said, “I would do anything for love…but I won’t do that!” So don’t be afraid to try this delicious recipe for meatloaf. You won’t regret it.