Whether you’re a fan of the Colonel’s secret recipe or not, you can’t deny that KFC coleslaw is a delicious side dish. The creamy dressing combined with the crunchy cabbage and carrots create the perfect balance of flavors. If you’re looking for a way to spice up your meal, give this recipe a try. You won’t be disappointed!
To make KFC coleslaw, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 head of cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of white vinegar
- 1/4 cup of buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon of celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
Making KFC coleslaw is easy and here’s what you need to do:
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage and carrot.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, buttermilk, celery seed, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage and carrot mixture and mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Serve chilled.
|Nutrition||Amount per Serving|
Why You Should Try This Recipe
If you’re looking for a tasty side dish that’s sure to please, KFC coleslaw is a great option. It’s easy to prepare, budget-friendly, and full of flavor. Plus, it’s a great way to get your daily dose of veggies!
The Perfect Pairing
KFC coleslaw pairs perfectly with fried chicken, of course. But it also goes great with pulled pork, hamburgers, and even fish. So, no matter what you’re serving for dinner, this side dish is sure to be a hit.
Try It Today!
If you’re looking for a new side dish to add to your dinner rotation, give this KFC coleslaw recipe a try. It’s easy to make, full of flavor, and sure to be a hit. And, if you’re feeling extra adventurous, why not try experimenting with different seasonings and spices? Just like the Colonel’s secret recipe, the possibilities are endless!
So, don’t just “Fry, Fry Again”, try this KFC Coleslaw recipe and have a “finger lickin’ good” meal! As the famous song lyric goes, “Don’t worry, be happy”, try this recipe and enjoy the tasty treat!