Orange chicken is a classic dish that has been enjoyed by people all around the world for centuries. This dish has been popularized in the past few decades due to its delicious flavor and ease of preparation. In this article, I will be discussing the basics of cooking orange chicken in 2023.
The ingredients for this delicious dish are simple and easy to find. Here is the list of what you will need to make orange chicken in 2023:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Making orange chicken in 2023 is easier than ever. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 C).
- In a large bowl, mix together orange marmalade, honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger.
- Add chicken to the bowl and coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Place chicken in a greased baking dish and pour any remaining marinade over the top.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and the sauce is bubbly.
- Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
Cooking orange chicken in 2023 doesn’t have to be difficult. Here are a few tips and tricks to make this classic dish even easier:
- If you don’t have orange marmalade, you can substitute with a combination of orange juice and honey.
- Add some fresh orange zest to the marinade for a deeper orange flavor.
- For extra crunch, add some slivered almonds to the dish before baking.
- Serve with a side of steamed white or brown rice for a complete meal.
- To make this dish even more flavorful, add a pinch of red pepper flakes or a dash of hot sauce to the marinade.
Orange chicken is a great source of protein, vitamins, and minerals. Here is the nutritional information for a single serving of this dish:
Cooking orange chicken in 2023 is easy and delicious. With the right ingredients and a few simple steps, you can make this classic dish in no time. Whether you’re serving it with rice or on its own, it’s sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
So, don’t be chicken, be brave and try this orange chicken recipe today! As the old saying goes, “Life is short, eat dessert first”. So, why not start with this delicious orange chicken recipe?
So, let’s “fly like an eagle” and get cooking!