If you’re looking for a delicious way to prepare the classic salmon dish, then you’ve come to the right place. This recipe for cooking salmon is guaranteed to be a hit in your kitchen! With just the right amount of seasoning and spices, you can have a delicious meal in no time. So, let’s get cooking!
Ingredients for this Salmon Recipe
To prepare this delicious salmon dish, you will need the following ingredients:
- 4 Salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of butter
Instructions for Preparing Delicious Salmon
Now that you’ve got the ingredients, it’s time to get cooking! Here’s how you prepare the salmon for this recipe:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Coat the salmon fillets with the seasoning mixture.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the salmon fillets to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, flipping once.
- Transfer the salmon to a baking dish.
- Pour the lemon juice over the salmon fillets and dot with butter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Nutritional Facts for Salmon
Salmon is a great source of nutrients, so it’s always a good idea to include it in your diet. Here’s the nutritional information for one serving of this salmon recipe:
Tips for Making the Perfect Salmon
Now that you know how to prepare this delicious salmon dish, here are some tips to help you make the perfect meal:
- Be sure to season the salmon generously. This will ensure that your salmon is flavorful and tasty.
- If you prefer a crispier texture, bake the salmon for an extra 5 minutes.
- Make sure to use fresh lemon juice. It will enhance the flavor of the salmon.
- Serve the salmon with roasted vegetables for a complete meal.
There you have it, folks! This easy and delicious salmon recipe is sure to satisfy your taste buds. So, don’t be afraid to give it a try! And remember, cooking salmon in style is as easy as “Ba da da da da da, salmon!”