Hi everyone, this is Lily Morgan and I’m here to talk about one of the most delicious recipes you can make with chicken thighs. This is a dish that is sure to tantalize your taste buds and make you come back for seconds. So let’s get started!
Ingredients You’ll Need
Making this delicious dish requires a few simple ingredients. You’ll need:
- 6-8 chicken thighs
- 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of Dijon mustard
Instructions for the Perfect Chicken Thighs
Once you have all your ingredients gathered, it’s time to start cooking! Here are the instructions for cooking the perfect chicken thighs:
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt. Set aside.
- Place the chicken thighs in a baking dish and pour the olive oil mixture over the chicken thighs. Make sure to evenly coat each piece of chicken.
- Bake the chicken thighs in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the honey and mustard. Stir until the mixture is well combined.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and brush the honey mustard mixture over the chicken thighs. Make sure to evenly coat each piece of chicken.
- Return the chicken to the oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve and Enjoy!
You’re now ready to serve up your delicious chicken thighs! Serve the thighs with your favorite sides, such as mashed potatoes, rice, or a salad. This flavorful dish is sure to be a hit with everyone at the table. So grab a plate and enjoy!
If you’re counting calories or watching your fat intake, here are the nutrition facts for this delicious recipe:
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving|
So there you have it, a delicious recipe for chicken thighs that you can serve up in no time. It’s sure to make your family and friends smile and come back for seconds. So grab some chicken thighs and give this recipe a try!
If you’re looking to add a little extra flavor, try marinating the chicken thighs in a mixture of olive oil, garlic, and herbs before baking. This will add an extra layer of flavor to your dish! As they say, “the more flavor, the better!”
I hope you enjoyed this delicious recipe and give it a try. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to make myself a plate of this deliciousness. Until next time, happy cooking!