Summer is here, and that means one thing: it’s time to get cooking! Whether it’s a quick meal after a long day at work, or a special friend’s dinner, nothing hits the spot like a savory street corn recipe. This unique dish is easy to make, and the flavors will have everyone asking for seconds. Let’s get cooking!
This recipe requires the following ingredients:
- 4 ears of fresh corn, husked and cleaned
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
This street corn recipe off the cob is easy to make and delicious to eat. Here’s what you need to do:
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Lay the corn on a baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes, or until the kernels are lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, lime juice, Parmesan cheese, chili powder, cumin, cilantro, salt, and pepper.
- When the corn is done roasting, remove it from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture evenly over the ears of corn.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the corn and place it back into the oven.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve warm.
This street corn recipe off the cob is not only delicious, but it’s also healthy! Here’s a look at the nutrition facts per serving:
This street corn recipe off the cob makes a great side dish for any meal. Here are some serving suggestions:
- Serve it with grilled chicken and a side of steamed vegetables.
- Use it to top tacos or burritos.
- Mix it into a hearty salad.
- Serve it as an appetizer with chips and guacamole.
This street corn recipe off the cob is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. It’s easy to make, and the flavors are out of this world. So what are you waiting for? Get cooking! As the great chef Julia Child once said:
“No one is born a great cook, one learns by doing.”
So, get in the kitchen and whip up a batch of this delicious street corn recipe off the cob! Bon Appétit!