Summertime is here and with it comes the joy of gardening. Whether you have a large garden or just a few window-boxes, zucchini is one of the most popular vegetables to grow. This versatile vegetable can be used in so many recipes, and one of the best is zucchini fritters.
Zucchini fritters are a delicious side dish or vegetarian main course. They make a great addition to a summer feast or even a healthy snack. They are easy to make and take no time at all. Plus, they are packed with flavor and nutrition. So, if you’re looking for a delicious and easy way to use up all that zucchini, try this simple zucchini fritters recipe.
Ingredients for Zucchini Fritters
|Zucchini||2 cups grated|
|Parmesan cheese||1/4 cup grated|
Steps to Make Zucchini Fritters
1. Grate the zucchini and place it in a colander. Sprinkle with salt and let it sit for 10 minutes. This will help to draw out some of the moisture from the zucchini.
2. Squeeze the zucchini with your hands to remove more moisture. Place the squeezed zucchini in a bowl.
3. Add the flour, Parmesan cheese, beaten egg, salt, and pepper to the zucchini. Mix everything together until it is well combined.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add enough oil to coat the bottom of the skillet.
5. When the oil is hot, drop spoonfuls of the zucchini mixture into the skillet.
6. Fry the fritters for about 3 minutes on each side, until they are golden-brown and crispy.
7. Remove the fritters from the skillet and place them on a plate lined with paper towels.
8. Serve the zucchini fritters hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
The Perfect Zucchini Fritters Recipe to Enjoy Your Summertime
Zucchini fritters are a delicious way to enjoy summertime. Whether you’re looking for a light side dish or a vegetarian main course, this zucchini fritters recipe is sure to hit the spot. Plus, it’s easy to make and takes no time at all. So, why not give it a try?
The key to making the perfect zucchini fritters is to squeeze out as much moisture as possible from the zucchini before you mix it with the other ingredients. This will help to ensure that they are crispy and not soggy.
Also, be sure to fry the fritters until they are golden-brown and crispy. This will ensure that they have the perfect texture and flavor.
Finally, serve the zucchini fritters hot with your favorite dipping sauce. You can try a classic ranch dressing or something a little bit more exotic like a spicy aioli or a creamy garlic sauce.
No matter how you serve them, these zucchini fritters are sure to be a hit at your next summer gathering. So, grab your ingredients and get to frying! As the song goes, “It’s summertime and the living is easy…”
So, why not take advantage of the season and whip up a batch of these delicious zucchini fritters? They are sure to be a hit with everyone!